Where to buy Octonauts M04671 My First Tri Scooter

Octonauts M04671 My First Tri Scooter

Octonauts M04671 My First Tri Scooter- This Octonauts M04671 Tri Scooter is worth every penny. Its durable, safe, sturdy and firm.  3 year olds happy when he opened this as a birthday present. It comes in its own carry case and is so easy to assemble. An attractice looking scooter that had all his friends waiting for a go on it. One of my best buys and great value for money.
Enjoy hours of scooting fun on this vibrant Octonauts Tri-Scooter. With colourful graphics and a cool character plaque, this sturdy scooter gives extra stability for beginners!

Octonauts M04671 My First Tri Scooter Technical Details
  • Sturdy scooter with anti-slip footplate
  • Front and rear puncture proof tyres
  • Adjustable handlebar height 63-69cm
  • Vibrant Octonauts character graphics
  • Cool character plaque


Review & Buy Buy Octonauts Gup X Shoot and Rescue Vehicle

Deal & Compare The Best Octonauts M04671 My First Tri Scooter are available. Order from Amazon.co.uk